Liver pathology and clinical sonography: What's the enzyme chase all about?
- What do the enzymes mean and how do they trend with liver pathology?
- Applications of clinical sonography: Indications for an ultrasound
- Examples of disease processes: traditional vs diagnostic efficiency approach
- Patient preparation for the sonogram to maximize the diagnostic value
- Sampling: When to FNA and when to biopsy
- Efficiency maneuvers for liver work-ups
- Follow-up scans
- Clinical sonography case examples
What You'll Get From Sonographic Approach to the Liver - 2 CE
As a student, you'll get a few great benefits from being here:
Gain unlimited access to course materials 24/7. From any device (including mobile)
Earn CE. 2 Race approved CE credits
Additional Resources. Bonus resources included
Sonographic Approach to the Liver Parts 1 & 2
You will earn 2 RACE approved CE credits after pass a quiz with 70% or higher. Your CE Certificate will be sent via email.