Part 1 & 2 Detection of portosystemic shunts and the negative shunt hunt, utilizing the SDEP abdominal scanning protocol; exhaustive review of EHPSS and IHPSS including clinical approaches, medical and surgical management in this 2 part series.
- Hepatic vascular anatomy
- Scanning technique: SDEP positions 9-14
- The negative shunt hunt
- Clinical signs, integration of lab work and congenital considerations
- Portal hypertension dissected
- Extrahepatic shunts and utilization of CT
- Extrahepatic shunts and intrahepatic shunts with schematics
- Sonographic obstacles and solutions to imaging using the SDEP technique
- Supportive research
- Cats and shunts
- Clinical approaches, treatment, and management
Approved for 2 CE Credit
Intellectual Property Statement
The content of this course, video and procedures are protected under copyright and other intellectual property laws. This video and/or education information is ONLY for non-commercial private viewing and individual private use only.
Any distribution, sharing, copying, teaching, transmission, public performance, alteration, or reverse engineering outside private individual use of purchaser (unless expressly authorized by SonoPath) is strictly prohibited and may result in criminal and or civil liability.