Basic Registration $2250
- Free access to Course online
- 19 RACE approved CE credits
Breakfast and lunch daily for lab attendee's
Welcome gift, Friday Welcome Reception & Saturday evening dinner family event
Registration with Educational Support Package $2600
- Includes Basic registration plus the following
- 1 Laminated 36" x 24” Poster - Includes step by step instructions to complete scan with notes and tips to improve your scanning efficiency (5 posters to choose from - click for options)
- The Curbside Guide - A book with descriptions, clinical signs, diagnostics, treatment recommendations & ultrasound illustrations for diseases commonly diagnosed with ultrasound
- Ultrasound Image Library - Unlimited access to a comprehensive library of nearly 1,000 ultrasound images for reference. (Click for details)
- We will have this all packaged up and waiting for you when you arrive.
All levels are welcome! This 3-day in-person course will cover materials geared towards moderate to advanced Sonographers, Veterinarians and those interested in internal medicine and cardiology.
Bring your families! While you are attending the lectures - your families can enjoy all the incredible activities that are available in Northwest, NJ. We will have special events and activities planned after the shortened lab day for you and your family to enjoy together.
The daily course include lectures followed by a mini YOUR CHOICE scanning lab on day 3 to help refine those sonography skills! This course will also provide you with CE credits. This is sampling of the lecture subjects to be covered:
- Congenital cardiac and abdominal shunt disorders
- Taking a closer look at less common endocrinopathies
- Diagnosis & management of hypothyroidism & hypoadrenocorticism
- The curvilinear theory to recognizing sonographic pathology differentiating normal from age related or pathological presentations
Special Guest Speakers:
Dr. Peter Modler
Dr. Remo Lobetti
Dr. Eric Lindquist
Sample Schedule Fri. - Sund.:
- Welcome reception Friday evening for attendee's and families
- Daily: 8:30 am - 3:00pm - Lectures
- Saturday Evening - family gathering
- SUNDAY: Mini Scanning Lab - refine your scanning!
YOUR CHOICE: Abdomen, Echo, Ortho, Small Parts
The SonoPath Summit WITH Educational Package
You will earn 19 RACE Approved CE Credits