Dates: Friday, May 14th - Sunday, May 16th, 2021
Location: Andover, NJ
COVID TRAINING UPDATE - We have had to modify our labs to accommodate COVID regulations and to keep our students and intructors safety a top priority.
👩🏫 All Lectures will be remote/on-demand on SonoPath Education.
Attendees will have unlimited access to recorded course lectures and material. See below for instructions on accessing your course.
🐕 Hands-On Lab
Each attendee will be assigned one day to attend hands-on training at our facility - which is the same cumulative scanning time attendees receive in a typical lab.
- Student/Teacher ratio has been reduced to 2:1
- 🚨 PLEASE NOTE: Attendees will only be permitted in the SonoPath Education Facility during their designated lab day.
- Modifying your travel plans OR planning to review lectures and watching a live stream of other scanning sessions during off-time in your hotel is recommended.
- We will provide a live stream of a scanning table via Zoom during each lab session. This is a great opportunity to learn and simulates being onsite.
😷 SonoPath Safety Protocols
- Stay home if you are experiencing ANY symptoms
- Instructors will be in PPE gear
- Face masks, shields, and gowns will be provided and required for attendees
- Attendees must sign a COVID waiver (we'll provide a copy beforehand)
- Daily temperature checks required at the door
- Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the building
- Maintain social distancing during hands-on scanning time
- Meals will be provided in individual containers
- Increased cleaning services before, during, and after each lab session
SonoPath offers hands-on labs personalized for each attendee to match each person with the right instructor based on their skill set and goals. This approach allows intermediate and advanced attendees to push the pace, while beginners can slow it down to absorb the fundamentals.
Verbal "boot camp" exercises and emergency simulations are utilized. All audio recordings of these sessions are provided to lab attendees for practice at home.
Post lab, virtual training, and support services are available through SonoPath’s educational telemedicine™ services where attendees can work with SonoPath remotely to perfect their image sets.
SDEP® Lecture & Lab (22 CE) $2150
- Course and materials fee
- Free SDEP® 17 Pt. Abdomen Progression instructional video a $189 value, access is provided upon registration - allowing you to get a jump start on learning!
- 22 RACE approved CE credits
- Breakfast and lunch during hands-on lab
*Registration fee does not include travel arrangements or hotel accommodations
Space is limited to ensure plenty of hands-on learning, and labs DO sell out, so we encourage you to reserve your space as soon as possible. *Group discounts are available, please contact us here.
SDEP® (Sonographic Diagnostic Efficiency Protocol) is an innovative standardization of the sonographic process to maximize the image sets of traditional and alternative approaches and facilitate in-house or telemed evaluation. This protocol is repeatable by any type of sonographer with a rapid learning curve of standard and high-end views as it's the hallmark.