NEW! SDEP® 3-day Live Virtual Lecture & Lab (22 CE)
Basic Registration $1800
- Course fee
- Free SDEP® 17 Pt. Abdomen Progression instructional video a $189 value, upon registration
- 22 RACE approved CE credits
- Dedicated virtual lab instructor
- Live chat for all day Q&A
- Scan along from the comfort of your own clinic!
Registration with Educational Support Package $2150 - Shipped directly to you
- Basic registration
- Laminated 36" x 24” Poster - Includes step by step instructions to complete scan with notes and tips to improve your scanning efficiency
- The Curbside Guide - A book with descriptions, clinical signs, diagnostics, treatment recommendations & ultrasound illustrations for diseases commonly diagnosed with ultrasound
- Ultrasound Image Library - Unlimited access to a comprehensive library of nearly 1,000 ultrasound images for reference.
SonoPath offers a 3-day live virtual lab and all levels of scanners are invited to join. The virtual attendee’s will have their own dedicated instructor and virtual assistants ready to answer any questions while you are scanning along with your instructor from the comfort of your own facility. Virtual attendee’s will see the lectures in real time along with in-person attendee’s, at the Andover, NJ Education Facility. We provide the instructor a list of the virtual attendee's and their skill set and goals (information provided through a pre-event survey), so that the instructor can pace the wet lab/scanning session appropriately.
Verbal "boot camp" exercises and emergency simulations are utilized. All audio recordings of these sessions are provided to lab attendees for practice at home.
Post lab, virtual training, and support services are available through SonoPath’s educational telemedicine™ services where attendees can work with SonoPath remotely to perfect their image sets.
Virtual seats are limited to ensure a quality learning process for all attendes, and will sell out, so we encourage you to reserve your space as soon as possible. *Group discounts are available, please contact us here.
SDEP® (Sonographic Diagnostic Efficiency Protocol) is an innovative standardization of the sonographic process to maximize the image sets of traditional and alternative approaches and facilitate in-house or telemed evaluation. This protocol is repeatable by any type of sonographer with a rapid learning curve of standard and high-end views as it's the hallmark.