NEW! 2-day Feline Medicine with lecturer Dr. Margie Scherk and SDEP® wetlab with felines only. 10-16 CE Credits
- Saturday Nov. 18th - Sunday Nov. 19th 2023
- 10 hrs of lecture (5 hours per day)
- 6 hrs of ultrasound wet lab (3 hrs per day)
- Pre-weekend access to SonoPath Education platform for online course materials, weekend recorded lectures and bonus materials.
Course Fee & Options:
2-day Onsite at SonoPath Educational Center:
- 2-Day Onsite: Lecture & scanning: $1800 (limited space available) - 16 CE Credits
- 2-Day Onsite: Lecture only: $1250 (limited seats available) - 10 CE Credits
2-day LIVE Virtual: Enjoy lectures and scanning in live streaming from the comfort of your own clinic.
- 2-Day LIVE virtual - lecture & scanning: $1450 - 16 CE Credits
- 2-Day LIVE virtual - lecture only: $900 - 10 CE Credits
SOLD OUT: BONUS Add-On Day (3 CE credits) - SDEP® Canine 3hr Wetlab Only - Monday Nov. 20, 2023:
- 1-Day - $500 (offered only to Feline Weekend attendees)
This on-site program will dive into the different scenarios that present themselves when performing ultrasounds specifically on cats. How to properly handle cats, how they react to restraint, their environment, decreasing stress while in-hospital, common medical conditions of cats, and how to treat them.
For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Feline Medicine and SDEP® Wetlab
Due to popular demand, this bonus day has sold out. If you would like to be added to the wait list for the bonus day, please email us at email@example.com.