Join our featured instructor Margie Scherk, DVM, Dip ABVP (Feline Practice) and learn the essentials you'll need to diagnose and treat the most common, yet difficult conditions facing your feline patients
Program registration fees include:
✔️ 12 RACE approved CE credits
✔️ Unlimited access to your course on ANY device!
✔️ Membership to SonoPath Education - a passionate community all about improving medicine and diagnostic efficiency; providing faster and more accurate answers.
✔️ Access additional FREE Race approved courses. All taught by industry-leading experts, in a structured course format designed for your learning success.
✔️ Explore bonus resources. Including case studies, checklists, support material, and more!
✔️ Connect with other Veterinarians. Ask questions and learn from a large community of like-minded veterinarians and technicians. We're in this together!
What will be covered?
- Triaditis: a troublesome threesome Recurrent diarrhea in the cat
- Constipation and megacolon - the hard facts
- Optimizing care for feline patients with liver disease
- Bronchopulmonary disease in cats:
- Asthma and acute respiratory distress
- Snots and snuffles:
- chronic feline upper respiratory disease
- Lower urinary tract diseases:
- Metabolism and Stress
- How to approach Hematuria and current standard of care
- Update on hyperthyroidism in cats – What you should know
- Hyperaldosteronism and acromegaly recently recognized feline endocrinopathies
- Managing diabetes: to curve or not to curve…
- Comorbidities - managing the unmanageable:
- How I approach a cat with CKD, diabetes, arthritis, hyperthyroidism, and hypertension
About Dr. Margie Scherk, DVM, DABVP
Dr. Margie Scherk graduated from the Ontario Veterinary College in 1982. In 1986 she opened Cats Only Veterinary Clinic in Vancouver, practicing there until 2008. Dr. Scherk became board certified in feline practice by the American Board of Veterinary Practitioners in 1995, recertifying in 2004.
She founded the feline Medicine folder on Veterinary Information Network in 1994. After many years of serving on the Board of the American Association of Feline Practitioners, she was honored to be its President in 2007. An active international speaker, Dr. Scherk has authored numerous book chapters and scientific papers and is the North American editor for the Journal of Feline Medicine and Surgery.
Feline Focus- Solving Tough Problems
You will earn 12 Race approved CE credits after you pass a quiz with a 70% or higher. Your CE certificate will be sent via email.