- Earn 1 CE credit
- understand the physical background of Doppler echocardiography
- correctly interpret Doppler profiles and Color Doppler patterns
- learn how to implement proper and useful Doppler adjustments into daily routine echocardiography
- understand the theory and application of pressure gradients
- learn about possible pitfalls of Doppler measurements
Intellectual Property Statement
The content of this course, video and procedures are protected under copyright and other intellectual property laws. This video and/or education information is ONLY for non-commercial private viewing and individual private use only.
Any distribution, sharing, copying, teaching, transmission, public performance, alteration, or reverse engineering outside private individual use of purchaser (unless expressly authorized by SonoPath) is strictly prohibited and may result in criminal and or civil liability.