SDEP® 3-day Lecture & Lab (22 CE)
Basic Registration $2600
- Course and materials fee
- Free online access to SonoPath Education platform and a link specific to this course that includes Free SDEP® 7 Pt. Echo Progression instructional video a $189 value, SDEP® technique video's and much more
- 22 RACE approved CE credits
- Breakfast and lunch
- Welcome Reception
Registration with Educational Support Package $3000
- Basic registration
- Laminated 36" x 24” Poster (SDEP® 7 Pt. Echo Progression) - Includes step by step instructions to complete scan with notes and tips to improve your scanning efficiency
- The Curbside Guide - A book with descriptions, clinical signs, diagnostics, treatment recommendations & ultrasound illustrations for diseases commonly diagnosed with ultrasound
- Ultrasound Image Library - Unlimited access to a comprehensive digital library of nearly 1,000 ultrasound images for reference.
SonoPath offers 3-day hands-on labs personalized for each attendee to match each person with the right instructor based on their skill set and goals. This approach allows intermediate and advanced attendees to push the pace, while beginners can slow it down to absorb the fundamentals.
Verbal "boot camp" exercises and emergency simulations are utilized. All audio recordings of these sessions are provided to lab attendees for practice at home.
Post lab, virtual training, and support services are available through SonoPath’s educational telemedicine™ services where attendees can work with SonoPath remotely to perfect their image sets.
Space is limited to ensure plenty of hands-on learning, and labs DO sell out, so we encourage you to reserve your space as soon as possible. *Group discounts are available, please contact us here.
SDEP® (Sonographic Diagnostic Efficiency Protocol) is an innovative standardization of the sonographic process to maximize the image sets of traditional and alternative approaches and facilitate in-house or telemed evaluation. This protocol is repeatable by any type of sonographer with a rapid learning curve of standard and high-end views as it's the hallmark.
*Registration fee does not include travel arrangements or hotel accommodations
SDEP® Echo March 24 - March 26, 2023
You will earn 22 RACE Approved CE Credits